Freycinet Lodge Coles Bay の概要
- Freycinet Lodge Coles Bay
- With a spectacular waterfront location at the foot of the Hazards
- just inside Freycinet National Park
- Freycinet Lodge Coles Bay is a superb base for exploring the Freycinet peninsula.
The lodge is approximately 28 kilometres from the junction
- just inside the National Park boundary
- putting you as close as possible to the natural beauty of Freycinet.
Stylish yet simple
- all the cabins are designed to impart welcoming familiarity and warmth without the intrusion of telephones or television.
The Bay Restaurant is located in the main Lodge building with a panoramic view of Great Oyster Bay. Richardson's Bistro offers casual dining at reasonable prices
- while Hazards Bar and Lounge is a great place to swap stories by the open wood fire in winter while sampling some of Tasmania's best boutique wines and beers.
Conference facilities are also available at this property. Recreational facilities include a library